For assistance with Intramural Soccer,
For assistance with Fall Travel Soccer Calendar Year,
For assistance with Background Checks,
Registration InformationUpdatedWednesday October 30, 2019 byWhitpain Recreation Association.
Intramural (IM) Soccer provides a fun environment for kids to learn and enjoy soccer. WRA IM Soccer welcomes players from age 3 to 18.
As WRA is shifting to use TeamSnap this summer, please visit the IM Soccer registration page at:
for Players: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/313491
for Volunteers and Coaches: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/313600
For 2022-23 teams
Registration is for children that (1) wish to attend tryouts and (2) are invited to a team by the Head Coach or an administrator of the Club. U8 will not hold tryouts.
Payment will be in installments. The first installment is $20 to cover the tryout process. The balance is payable upon acceptance of a roster position with the credit card on file.
WRA offers financial assistance, via a scholarship, to those in need. Inquire with a Coordinator (JR Defeo - girls, Matt Ferrie - boys).
Refund Policy (updated 01/27/2022):
We encourage all of our families to ask any/all questions you have regarding the upcoming year before accepting a roster position so that refunds are not necessary. Refunds will be handled as follows:
INITIAL INSTALLMENT REGISTRATION PAYMENT (Tryouts, ex-U8):
- Withdrawal by the player more than 72hrs BEFORE the published date of the first tryouts for the Club as a whole - FULL REFUND
- NO REFUND afterwards unless tryouts are cancelled by the Club.
FULL REGISTRATION INSTALLMENT PAYMENT (Balance):
- Any player not selected for a team will NOT be charged the balance. If balance charge is made but a player is not selected for a team, a full refund of registration installment (not tryout) will be provided.
- Any player that withdraws after tryouts prior to being offered a roster position or declines a roster position when offered, will NOT be charged. If balance charge is made but team formation has not been completed by the Club AND a team is not able to be formed due to circumstances, the registration installment will be refunded.
- Upon acceptance of a roster position with a team that registers in a league for the fall, NO REFUND will be given.
Extenuating circumstances may be considered by the Club.